Valleylab force 2
The Valleylab Force 2 is a digital electrosurgical unit that displays power and is very flexible in terms of cautery and procedure capabilities. The Force 2 ESU will perform standard functions including blend for both cut and bipolar modes.
- High Power Digital ESU.
- High performance capabilities in a multipurpose generator.
- Provides flexibility through varying degrees of homeostasis.
- Operator can choose one of three preset modes: simultaneous independent coagulation, low voltage coagulation and Valleylab REM safety, which substantially reduces the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site.
- Pure Cut: 300 watts
- Blend 1: 250 watts
- Blend 2: 200 watts
- Blend 3: 150 watts
- Coag: 120 watts
- Low Voltage Coag: 99 watts
- Bipolar: 70 watts
- Cut: 500 kHz sinusoid
- Blend 1: 500 kHz bursts of sinusoid at 50% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 2: 500 kHz bursts of sinusoid at 37.5% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 3: 500 kHz bursts of sinusoid at 25% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Coag: 500 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with repetition frequency of 31 kHz
- Low Voltage Coag: 500 kHz bursts of sinusoid at 25% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz.
- Bipolar: 500 kHz sinusoid, unmodulated