Octopus Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is your one-stop-shop for Quality Medical Equipment at affordable prices. We offer excellent quality of refurbished products from Heart lung machine, Heater coolers, Intra-Aortic Balloon pump, Surgical Microscopes, Surgical Lights, Defibrillators, Multi-parameter monitors, EKG machines, Ultrasounds, IV Pumps, to a multitude of other medical equipment. Octopus Medical proudly serves all of the Indian sub-continent. At Octopus, we deliver more than we promise!
Highly experienced people in the field of Biomedical Engineering formed a team of 15 members that combine 50+ years of varied and diverse medical/healthcare industry experience to present creative solutions to all healthcare outlets. Most qualified, highly trained Biomedical Engineers and most comprehensive refurbishing process are applied to each and every piece of equipment; in addition to an American refurbishing process and huge inventory has made us a distinct market player. In order to accommodate success, increasing demand and a growing team Octopus Medical has recently relocated to a bigger place.
To provide adequate solutions to our customers for their medical equipment need by supplying refurbished and new products at an affordable price. Provide excellent quality of refurbished products with OEM specifications as good as new at huge cost saving.
Because medical equipment plays a significant role in the success of a healthcare facility, it is important to evaluate the many options when choosing suppliers. Although there are several suppliers in the industry, only Octopus Medical can offer you True meaning of Refurbishing:
- Experience: With nearly 50+ years of combined experience, Octopus Medical is the leader in the refurbished medical equipment industry and our customers can count on us to provide a complete solution that is guaranteed to meet their needs while staying on budget.
- Inventory: We have a large inventory of equipment and parts, to fulfill various medical equipment needs
- Engineering: Octopus Medical has a team of biomedical engineers that are trained to refurbish each piece of equipment according to the original manufacturer’s specifications. Engineers are trained and certified by OEM certified trainers and also to Refurbishing process per USA based ISO certified largest medical equipment refurbishing company.
- Parts: Only Octopus Medical can guarantee up to 5 years of parts availability for all the products we sell. This is possible because of our large inventory
- Warranty: All of our products are accompanied by a standard industry warranty guaranteeing our customers peace of mind.
Soma Technology Inc
Bloomfield, CT 06002 USA
Axia Surgical LLC
Soma Tech Intl Inc
166 Highland Park Drive, Bloomfield, CT 06002 USA
3915 152nd Street NE, Marysville, WA 98271, USA
Soma Healthcare FZC
M125 Warehouse, Q14-214 Saif Zone, Sharjah, UAE
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
The Refurbishing Process:
We understand the importance of medical equipment, Octopus Medical is ISO 13485:2016 certified company and follows the medical standards and True meaning of refurbishing process per American standards to provide the most effective solution by supplying the highest quality of New, Demo & Refurbished medical equipment for our customer’s healthcare needs.
- Initial Physical Condition Check to identify any physical damages.
- Complete Operational check of the unit for different parameters.
- Any & all parts that are not performing properly are replaced and repaired according to the guidelines set forth by the OEM
- Default replace parts like internal & external batteries, fan filters, bacteria filters and any other consumable parts like oxygen sensor etc.
- All of our biomedical engineers are equipped with the appropriate testing equipment and procedures, certified according to the OEM specs.
- Again, complete performance verification is then carried out to test all parameters of the equipment thoroughly with the help of test and calibration equipment.
- Finally we secure all circuit boards, connectors and cable harnesses to avoid future breakdowns
- The unit is then reassembled and all essential accessories that has been tested and verified for functionality and performance are included.
- Unit is then processed for next stage of production process.
- To assure the highest quality of our products our comprehensive cosmetic recondition process plays a vital role.
- Every piece of equipment is inspected for any wear & tear, physical damages, aesthetic look to set reconditioning process.
- Units are then undergoes through process of sanding, Bondo, epoxy or fiber glass fixing to make sure all parts has same finish compared to new.
- Product is then primed & painted with highest quality paint as OEM in our professional level paint booth
- Finally we replace stickers, decals, any external parts like rubber bumpers, rings, gaskets, wheels etc.
- The result is a piece of equipment that is completely functional and looks brand new goes thru re-certification.
- At this stage we run our performance and calibration tests again to make sure all parameters are still within OEM specification.
- Test results are documented in test report to make sure it falls within OEM specs.
- Performance verification of unit and accessories per OEM specs and JCAHO requirements for safety of clinical product.
- Cosmetic look or Visual appearance checks are performed to compare with new product.
- We make sure all required standard accessories and purchased items are included properly.