Sorin Stockert 3T
The Sorin Stockert Sorin 3T Heater-Cooler System provides 3 circuits for fast and efficient heating and cooling to meet your patient and cardioplegia temperature needs. Compressor-based cooling and 3 independent water tanks eliminate the need for ice and water supply in the operating room, providing separate settings for warm cardioplegia, cold cardioplegia and patient temperature.
- Patient temperature settings can be adjusted to the tenth decimal point for accurate temperature control.
- To facilitate cleanup, a water evacuation feature allows pulling back water from the lines into the tanks at the end of a procedure.
- Water Temperature 2° – 41°C
- Flow L/hr: 15-17 L/min for patient, 9-11 L/min for cardioplegia
- Flow indicator: Yes
- Tempurature Scale Readout: Celsius
- Reservoir Number: 3
- Reservoir Capacity, l: 6 (1.6), 3 (0.8), 3 (0.8)
- Alarm Silence: Yes