GE Datex Ohmeda Aespire S5
The S/5 Aespire marks the introduction of the new AdvancedBreathing System, the ABS™. Its design, based on your needs, is fully integrated into the workstation. Fewer parts and connections reduce the potential for leaks and misconnects, providing greater patient safety. Multi Absorber* canister facilitates fast, easy removal and replacement. Fully autoclavable, integrated electronics detect complete engagement or disengagement of the ABS. One step mechanical bag to vent switch requires no electronics.
The 7100 ventilator is microprocessor based, electronically-control, and pneumatically-driven. The S/5 Aespire’s ventilator has built-in monitoring for inspired oxygen, airway pressure, and exhaled volume. The ventilator is designed to be used to aid in the delivery of anesthesia and is part of the GE Datex Ohmeda S/5 Aespire anesthesia machine.
- Power up is quick and easy in your fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 02 flow of 50 mL available with dual flow tubes, ensures accuracy in low flow situations.
- Enhanced hose and cable management reduces disconnects and clutter.
- Lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability.
- Larger work surface for supplies and chart.
- Two large drawers provide more storage.
- Removable drawer insert conveniently stores small items.
- Smooth, durable surfaces for cleaning ease
Highly effective ventilation:
- Utilizing the proven performance of the 7100 ventilator, the S/5 Aespire helps provide highly effective ventilation for standard.
- The bellows provides a quick visual reference of the patient’s breathing stability.
- The intuitive user interface allows constant visual confirmation of function
- Standard software includes Volume Control ventilation, integrated volume and oxygen monitoring, electronic PEEP and alarm management, important for every case.
- Optional capabilities include Pressure Mode, pressure waveform and tidal volume compensation.
- Optional suction control eliminates need for stand alone suction.
- Optional auxiliary O2 supplies a pure oxygen source for use with a nasal cannula.
- LED light strip provides bi-level work surface illumination.
- Auxiliary Common Gas Outlet facilitates low pressure leak test.
- High quality pneumatic flow mixing.