Valleylab force Fx
- The Force FX is a Digital Electrosurgical Unit.
- The Force FXc is a High Power Digital Electrosurgical Unit.
- Both generators feature computer controlled Instant Response Technology designed to ensure a consistent clinical effect through all tissue types.
- Foot switch and Handset controls to activate the generator.
- Receptacles are marked to ensure the correct connection of accessories.
- Indicators alert you when the generator is activated.
- The Force FX™ allows you to adjust the activation tone volume and reset the mode and power settings used previously.
- The Force FX™ can be used in conjunction with the Valleylab Force GSU System and the Valleylab Electroshield Monitor.
- Low: 390 kHz sinusoid. Similar to the pure cut mode except the maximum voltage is limited to a lower value.
- Pure 390 kHz sinusoid. Blend: 390 kHz bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 kHz intervals, 50% duty cycle envelope.
- Desiccate: 240 kHz sinusoid repeated at 39 kHz, 8% duty cycle.
- Fulgurate: 390 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 57 kHz into 300Ohm.
- Spray: 390 kHz damped sinusoid bursts with randomized repetition centered at 28 kHz.
- Frequencies include 21 kHz < f < 35kHz.
- Output is further modulated by a random 250 Hz envelope with a variable duty cycle.
- 50 – 60 Hz. Source current, patient leads, all outputs tied together.
- Normal polarity, intact chassis ground < 10μA.
- Normal polarity, ground open < 50μA. Reverse polarity, ground open < 50μA.
- Sink current at high line, all points < 50μA.
- Bipolar: < 59.2 mArms
- Monopolar: < 150 mArms
- CEM™: < 150 mArms at < or equal 50 W.